Venture through the natural wonders of Tasmania on a six-day city and wilderness adventure from Hobart. Stay in well-equipped scenic lodges as you walk the trails in Cradle Mountain National Park, venture to the pristine shores of the Bay of Fires and Freycinet National Park and hike to Mt Amos lookout for stunning views across Wineglass Bay, discover the historic settlements of Sheffield, Launceston and Ross, and wind up at Tasmania’s harbourside capital of Hobart. With artisan honey, cheese and wine tastings as well as a leader with all the local know-how, this Tasmanian adventure is full of natural delights and off-beat experiences.
- Get a true taste of Tasmania with visits to local vineyard and apiaries for tastings of wine, cheese and honey straight from the local producers
- Discover the Bay of Fires – an incredible stretch of coastline that’s home to the fiery orange boulders that dot the beaches.
- Get active and choose a trail that suits your ability in Cradle Mountain National Park, keeping an eye out for furry critters such as wombats and wallabies.
- In Freycinet National Park, watch as clear waters lap the secluded shores, perhaps choosing to tackle the summit of Mt Amos for a panoramic views over Wineglass Bay.
- Learn how Tasmanian Aboriginal culture still survives and thrives with an afternoon spent with elders in Launceston.