Guatemala to Belize
Guatemala to Belize
Wander the cobblestone streets of Antigua, admire ancient Mayan ruins and unwind on the laidback island of Caye Caulker on this 10-day adventure from Guatemala to Belize. This trip spans two captivating countries, with different languages, distinct cultures and varied landscapes – each with the capacity to inspire awe in those who visit. From volcano-studded highlands to the chilled-out charm of the Caribbean coast, this tour delivers a hearty dose of history and culture, plenty of epic scenery and some well-deserved downtime.
- Antigua – Leader-led orientation walk
- Antigua – Tortilla making demonstration
- Leader-led Informal Spanish Lesson
- Livingston – River boat trip to Garifuna town
- Flores – Leader-led orientation walk
- Santa Ana Vieja – Cooperativa Nuevo Horizonte visit
- Tikal National Park – Archaeological site (Entrance fee, Guide & Transport)
- Caye Caulker – Leader-led orientation walk
- Gaze in wonder at the jungle-shrouded limestone temples of Tikal, one of the most impressive Mayan sites in the whole of Central America, as howler monkeys call from the canopy.
- Relax and recharge on the white sands of Caye Caulker, a tiny Belizean island made for beach BBQs, snorkel trips and lazy afternoons spent swinging in a hammock.
- Explore Livingston: a one-of-a-kind riverside town where the local culture is heavily influenced by the Afro-Caribbean Garifuna population.
- Walk along cobblestone streets and shop for local handicrafts in the tiny inland island town of Flores.
- Dig deeper into Mayan history – visiting lesser-known ruins and a mystical Mayan cave complex – around San Ignacio, a vibrant market town near the Belize-Guatemala border.
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us